1. The customer is liable for all shipping costs when returning or exchanging an item unless the return is a result of our error or the product has been damaged during shipping. This policy also applies to warranty returns.
2. When returning a non-stock item for credit, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to your return. This policy also applies to shipments that are refused or returned after the product has been shipped. Return shipping costs are not refundable.
3. All returns must be in the original packaging and are subject to inspection before crediting. Merchandise that has been altered, etched, marked or is otherwise not in mint condition will not be accepted for credit.
4. All returns require a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number which can be obtained by calling customer service. The RGA number and a copy of the original packing slip or invoice is required for processing. RGA numbers are valid for 30 days.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to report any damages or shortages within 48 hours of receiving the product. No claims will be accepted after 48 hours.
6. All items ordered and not picked up within 10 business days of notification are subject to cancellation and a 20% restocking fee. This also applies to repairs and warranties.
7. For COD customers, orders for items on backorder require a 30% deposit. Payment in full is required for special make, non-returnable items.
8. In order to be tax exempt, the company sales tax certificate must be present at the time of sale. No credits will be issued retroactively.